Stouffer's Broccoli Au Gratin is colorful broccoli in rich, creamy Cheddar cheese sauce topped with golden breadcrumbs for a flavorful and comforting side. No artificial flavors. 0g Trans Fat per serving. Holds well on a steam table or buffet. Easy handling and ready to heat in tray. Can be served as a side, topping or customized to be part of the main dish. Keep frozen until ready to use. Great to use for FSR, hotel/lodging, C&U, healthcare and more. In 1922, Mahala and Abraham Stouffer started a tradition of delicious food that has guided us for almost 100 years. At Stouffer’s, real food means real ingredients, crafted into customer favorites by chefs in a kitchen like yours, only bigger. Where our products are freshly made and simply frozen, and include a wide range of options such as freshly-made pasta and real cheese, as well as vegetarian, gluten-free, and whole grain offerings. Explore the easy-to-serve possibilities with simple, consistent scratch-made taste you can be proud to call your own.
4 / 94 OZ
Product information last updated from MFR GS1 feed 11/25/2020
Delicious served with broiled lamb chops; garnished with cherry tomato slices. Feature with baked or broiled chicken for a delicious Chicken Divan. Stir in diced cooked chicken; spoon into individual ramekin and top with slivered almonds before baking. Ideal as a baked potato topper; garnish with fresh chopped tomatoes. Serve over puff pastry shell, al denté linguini or seasoned rice. For au gratin, stir in sliced carrots, cauliflower florets and red pepper strips; top with seasoned bread crumbs and bake.
For food safety & quality, read and follow these COOKING INSTRUCTIONS to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Cooking time may vary based on equipment and quantity cooked in equipment. Check for doneness using a thermometer.
1. CONVECTION OVEN 300°F Preheated: Remove lid. Place tray on a baking sheet. Cook Frozen (0°F) product for 1 hr. and 20-25 min./Thawed (40°For less) product for 45-50 min.
2. CONVENTIONAL OVEN 400°F Preheated: Remove lid. Place tray on a baking sheet. Cook Frozen (0°F) product for 1 hr. and 35-40 min./Thawed (40°F or less) product for 55-60 min.
3. MICROWAVE OVEN 1100 Watt: Cook uncovered in microwave-safe container; stir. Cook 8 oz. Thawed (40°F or less) product on High Power 2 to 2 1/2 min.
4. NOTE: If thawing, product must be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) for no more than 48 hours prior to cooking. DO NOT REFREEZE.
5. For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
One Food Service is your one stop site for all your food service product information.
All company and product branding, images, logos, descriptions are courtesy of and copyrighted by the respective brands. All rights reserved.
Adding More Manufacturers Every Day!
We have added over 20 new manufacturers in the last few weeks - manufacturers like:
International Pacific Seafoods
...and more on on their way!
As always, we are focused on making 1FSschools.com a valuable K-12 product catalog tool for you, one that helps streamline your workday and makes your jobs a little easier. If you ever have ideas or think “Wouldn’t it be great if…” about some site functionality, please use the contact form on the site to let us know!