Stouffer's Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole has select tender broccoli florets and stems in creamy American and Monterey Jack cheese sauce with long grain rice. Made with real cheese. Excellent source of Vitamin C. Holds exceptionally well on a steam table or buffet. Easy handling and ready to heat in tray. Can be served as a side, topping or customized to be part of the main dish. Keep frozen until ready to use. Great to use for FSR, hotel/lodging, C&U, healthcare and more. In 1922, Mahala and Abraham Stouffer started a tradition of delicious food that has guided us for almost 100 years. At Stouffer’s, real food means real ingredients, crafted into customer favorites by chefs in a kitchen like yours, only bigger. Where our products are freshly made and simply frozen, and include a wide range of options such as freshly-made pasta and real cheese, as well as vegetarian, gluten-free, and whole grain offerings. Explore the easy-to-serve possibilities with simple, consistent scratch-made taste you can be proud to call your own.
4 / 94 OZ
Product information last updated from MFR GS1 feed 04/09/2020
A delicious complement to baked chicken or fish. For a signature dish, after baking, fold in 2 cups of the following diced items: sautéed red peppers, ham or bacon, grilled zucchini or cooked carrots. Try this unique appetizer: season with hot pepper sauce and bake in phyllo dough.
For food safety and quality, read and follow these COOKING INSTRUCTIONS to ensure that product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Cooking time may vary based on equipment and quantity cooked in equipment. Check for doneness using thermometer.
1. CONVECTION OVEN 325°F Preheated: Dome lid away from product, crimping tightly over tray edges. Place tray on baking sheet. Stir halfway through cooking; replace lid. Cook Frozen (0°F) product 1 hour and 15-20 minutes/Thawed (40°F or less) product 55-60 minutes.
2. CONVENTIONAL OVEN 400°F Preheated: Dome lid away from product, crimping tightly over tray edges. Place tray on baking sheet. Stir halfway through cooking; replace lid. Cook Frozen (0°F) product 1 hour and 25-30 minutes/Thawed (40°F or less) product 1 hour and 5-10 minutes.
3. MICROWAVE OVEN 1100 WATT: Cook loosely covered in microwave-safe container; stir. Cook 8 oz. Thawed (40°F or less) product High Power for 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 minutes.
4. NOTE: Product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165°F. If thawing, product must be thawed under refrigeration (40°F) for no more than 48 hours prior to cooking. DO NOT REFREEZE.
5. For food safety and quality, follow cooking instructions. Cook product to an internal temperature of 165° F. Not processed to control microbiological hazards.
One Food Service is your one stop site for all your food service product information.
All company and product branding, images, logos, descriptions are courtesy of and copyrighted by the respective brands. All rights reserved.
Adding More Manufacturers Every Day!
We have added over 20 new manufacturers in the last few weeks - manufacturers like:
International Pacific Seafoods
...and more on on their way!
As always, we are focused on making 1FSschools.com a valuable K-12 product catalog tool for you, one that helps streamline your workday and makes your jobs a little easier. If you ever have ideas or think “Wouldn’t it be great if…” about some site functionality, please use the contact form on the site to let us know!